It’s a new year so, CBT College is out with the old and in with the new!
CBT College has a lot in store for 2012 and we are excited to share the news with our C-Bots, family and friends. “The Beat” will be the central location for all the latest events, contest and announcements for everything CBT.
The latest Facebook contest is all the craze! Make sure to participate by voting on the “model” of your choice. The winner will be featured as part of CBT’s next marketing campaign. Voting will end 1/13/2012 so make sure to support your friends, family, students and fellow C-Bots! The month of January is also Cervical Health Awareness and CBT College is dedicated to help raise awareness for this great cause.
CBT will have facts in regards to cervical cancer throughout the month of January to keep our readers aware and help in the stride against cancer. Tips that you may want to take into consideration:
- Cervical cancer is almost 100% preventable
- An estimated 13,000 cases are reported a year
- About 4,100 women will die of this disease
- Cervical cancer is higher among older women
So, join CBT College in raising awareness of this disease by “sharing” the articles and facts posted to facebook/mycbtcollge! In continuing giving back to our fans we are still running our monthly contest. Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, for contest and announcements!
Other things to put on your calendar:
- (3) National Wear Red Day: ALL of CBT College will be wearing RED or custom buttons made for the cause. Show your support by uploading photos to our Facebook wall of you, friends & family wearing red! A FREE gift will be given to the first 10 people to upload their photo in red! **Feb.3rd is National Wear Red Day**
- (14) Since the 14th is Valentine’s Day we are hosting a contest for the cutest couple! More details will be given during the month of Feb. make sure to stay connected with Facebook & Twitter for updates. A BIG prize for the winners so stay tuned for more information.
- (16) In honor of Saint Patrick’s day CBT College is hosting the WACKIEST green outfit contest! Upload your photos to Facebook/mycbtcollege and the picture with the most likes wins a CBT college sponsored gift! More details to come!
- Throughout the month of March, CBT College will be raising awareness for another GREAT cause. This month we will focus on Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week, CBT will match donations for this great cause up to $250.00. More details coming soon!
(23) Better late than never, we will be hosting a series of contest for Earth Day April 23, 2012. Stay connected for more details on how you can win prizes for knowing facts about earth!
- April is National Autism Awareness month, CBT College will be partnering up with community partners this month to help raise awareness. More information on events and giveaways soon to come!
- (14) Mother’s day is a joyous occasion and CBT College is happy to celebrate with our fans, friends and family! We will be hosting a video contest, show us HOW much you love your mommy! More details to come the winning mom wins a BIG prize!
- May is also National military Appreciation Month, we have a nice appreciation contest for all of our actives and veterans! Stay tuned on how to participate.
Our Father’s Day contest, tops the cake for the most fun and interactive contest to date! Participant will have to submit the funniest Dad/child picture and the winner wins a prize on behalf of CBT College. More details to come.
Don’t miss out on the fun! Stay connected to CBT College via our outlets: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog and Google+. We’re EVERYWHERE!